Your support makes a difference!
Achilles Canada relies solely on the generous contribution of individuals, corporations and the government to carry out its programs and fulfill its mandates. No level of contribution is too small. Achilles accepts contributions in the form of credit card, cheque, products, and services.
You can help raise funds for Achilles Canada by collecting pledges. Ask your family, friends, and work colleagues to sponsor your run.
Download the pledge form PDF 142KB.
All pledge donations are due on race day. Tax receipts will be issued for donations of $25.00 or more.
Donate Online By Credit Card
You can donate to Achilles Canada right now through Canada Helps. Your credit card payment will be processed online and you will be sent a tax receipt for your donation. CanadaHelps uses secure PDFs for tax receipting. Electronic receipts are valid for tax filing by the CRA
Send Us A Cheque
You can mail a cheque to us.Achilles Canada
123 Snowdon Avenue
Toronto, ON M4N 2A8
Donate Products Or Services
If you would like to make a donation in the form of products or services, contact us and let’s discuss what you have in mind.
Other Ways To Support Achilles
Visit the Achilles Canada web site to learn more about how you can support the athletes of Achilles Canada.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the minimum donation required to get a tax receipt?
- I own a printing company/taxi company/etc. Can I donate printing services/taxi vouchers/etc.?
- Where can I get a pledge form?
- How do I collect my pledges?
- How do I submit my pledges?
- Where does the money go?
- Will the people who pledge to me receive a tax receipt?
- What is your registered charity number?
- Does 100% of the pledges raised by my team go to our designated charity?
1. What is the minimum donation required to get a tax receipt?
If you donate $25.00 or more, we will issue you a tax receipt.
2. I own a printing company/taxi company/etc. Can I donate printing services/taxi vouchers/etc.?
Yes! We appreciate donations of appropriate services such as printing, taxi vouchers, etc. If you have a service or product you’d like to donate to Achilles, please call us at (416)485-6451 (M-F, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm EST) to discuss your donation. Thanks!
1. Where can I get a pledge form?
You can download a pledge form PDF 142KB
2. How do I collect my pledges?
3. How do I submit my pledges?
Bring them with you on race day and turn them in at the Registration Desk.
4. Where does the money go?
If you are collecting pledges for Achilles Canada, the money goes to support our year-around programs for Achilles athletes. You can read more about our programs on the Achilles Canada web site.
If you are partipating on a charitable team, 100% of the money you collect will go to your charity.
5. Will the people who pledge to me receive a tax receipt?
Only donations made out to Achilles Canada for $20.00 or more will receive a tax receipt from Achilles Canada.
Check with your organization if you are participating as part of a charitable team to find out if they will issue a tax receipt.
6. What is your registered charity number?
Registered charity number: 86307 8721RR0001
7. Does 100% of the pledges raised by my team go to our designated charity?
Yes, 100% goes to your designated charity.