2023 Toronto St Patrick’s Day Race in Support of Achilles Canada
Race Day Information
Everything you need to know about the race
When & Where?
Date: March 12, 2023 Race start: 10:15 a.m.
– 1K Kids Race – 10:15 a.m.
– 5K & 10K Race – 10:30 a.m.
255 Bremner Boulevard, Toronto outside of
Steam Whistle Brewing, The Roundhouse.
Optional: All registered runners and walkers can get an event hoodie race shirt (sizes S, M, L, XL, XXL). After the race you’ll enjoy a free bowl of hot Irish chili and a pint of Steam Whistle beer while listening to live music and entertainment.
How to Register
Register for the event by visiting the Toronto St. Patrick’s Day Race online registration system on the raceroster.com website. Online registration closes Wednesday, March 8th at 11:59 p.m. or when the event has reached its capacity of 1500 participants. Manual registration forms should be mailed to Achilles Canada, 123 Snowdon Avenue, Toronto, ON M4N 2A8.
The race has sold out the last fifteen years. We encourage you to register now before it’s too late—this is one race you don’t want to miss!
Register as an individual
Sign up for the race by completing the Achilles St. Patrick’s Day 5K Run/Walk online individual registration application on the Events Online website.
Individual registration fees
1K Kids Run
- $25 until January 15th
- Registration from January 16th to February 28: $30
- Registration from March 1st to March 11th: $30
- $60 until January 15th
- Registration from January 16th to February 28: $65
- Registration from March 1st to March 11th: $70
- $70 until January 15th
- Registration from January 16th to February 28: $75
- Registration from March 1st to March 11th: $80
Take The Team Challenge
There are two options for registering your team.
- Online team registrationSign up your team online by completing the Achilles St. Patrick’s Day 5K Run/Walk online team registration application on the Events Online website. Online registration closes Monday, March 12th at 11:59 p.m.
- Download the team registration formComplete our team registration form and return it to us no later than Monday, March 12th. You can email it to us.
Team registration fees
- Cost per team: $600 + HST for the Team Captain + first 9 team members
- Additional team members: $60 + HST/member
Demonstrate your organization’s support by entering a team. Families and friends may enter as a team. Challenge your organization to collect pledges. 100% of pledge money goes back to your organization. In 2022, participating organizations raised more than $85,000!
Race Kit Pick Up
Race kit content
Your race kit will include:
- Event Hoodie
- Bib number (one free beer & a hot bowl of chilli with your bib number)
- Final instructions
Pick up dates
Race kits pick up location:BlackToe Running
2488 Yonge Street which is at the West South corner of Castlefield and North of Eglinton Avenue.
- Friday – March 10th from 12 noon to 6 pm
- Saturday, March 11th from 11 am to 3 pm
No race day pickup unless you are from outside the GTA!
Participants from out of town only may pick up their Race Kits on Sunday, March 12th at Steam Whistle Brewing inside the Locomotive Hall, starting at 8:30am.
Individual race kit pick up
You or a friend must pick up your race kit on Friday, or Saturday before the race. Please bring photo ID and a printout of your registration email confirmation. If a friend is picking up for you, they should have a printout of your registration email confirmation and written permission from you. Remember, there will be absolutely no race kit pick up on race day.
Team race kits pick up
Get To The Race + Map
Steam Whistle Brewing
255 Bremner Blvd. in downtown Toronto, ON
Steam Whistle Brewing is located on the south side of the Rogers Centre and the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. It is accessible by TTC. The best way to get to the race is to take the subway to Union Station and then walk the Skywalk as outlined by the red dotted line on the map.
The Start/Finish Line is on Bremner Boulevard in front of Steam Whistle Brewing. The After Party is inside Steam Whistle Brewing.
No Bib = No Time. No exceptions.
Your results are posted at enfieldtiming.com
There will be bag check at Steam Whistle Brewing inside the Locomotive Hall.
This year we asking you to please make a donation of $5 or more for your bag check of which Achilles Canada will then use to support their athletes throughout the year
Please do not bring valuables with you. Achilles Canada and Steam Whistle Brewing are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Awards & Prizes
Award Age Categories
20 to 29, 30 to 39, 40 to 49, 50 to 59, 60 to 69, 70+
- Overall first: male & female
- Masters first: male & female
- Achilles athletes: first overall male & female
- Runners: top three males & females in each age category
- Walkers: first overall male & femaleNote: You must walk the entire 5K
- Teams: fastest team, largest team & most pledges raisedFastest team is based on teams with a minimum of 10 members. The result is scored based on the combined times of the three fastest male runners and the three fastest female runners.
Draw prizes will be awarded after the race in the Steam Whistle Brewing Roundhouse. You must be present to win.